This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please be aware that we only recommend products we have tried and loved.
This is my mantra. This is what I have repeated to myself for the last 387 days while considering blogging. Do I have what it takes? Desire, commitment, creativity, ambition and an ever-increasing drive to share my soul? Of course I do!
I would like to share with you the inner workings of my creative brain. The topics that I think about daily include:
- How to create fine art without formal training or college degrees.
- My love of and for contemporary art and artists and what they are accomplishing in this wide open world.
- My own creative works and processes that bring so much pleasure and pain to my daily life.
- I love art history and discovering new facts, faces, stories, and genres.
- My epic journey of a 40 something self-taught artist on the cusp of an exciting new adventure.
I would enjoy building new relationships with like-minded artists and creatives in order to discover more and slake my thirst for inspiration and knowledge.
This year is a fresh start for me. I intend to rock this year by completing new art projects and sharing my experiences with YOU. I would like to increase my gallery showings and grow my presence in my creative community.
Do I have what it takes? Do you? Lets rock this year together.